- As an asynchronous program, clients were able to gain insights from the KOLs they wanted — versus those who were simply available on a certain date.
- Clients gained access to preferred KOLs and expanded insights — with a cost savings of up to 50% of a live event.
- Virtual session configurations were “right-sized” to fit a variety of needs.
- Sessions averaged 4.6 pages of written transcript per advisor participant.
- The platform proved effective across multiple therapeutic areas, geographies, and business teams (commercial, medical affairs, and R&D).
- Convenience and ease-of-use were cited as the key drivers behind high healthcare professional satisfaction with Within3.
Average Pages of Transcript
Average Number of Advisors
Average Days per Session
Effective Across Therapeutic Areas
High KOL Satisfaction
98% of HCPs wish to participate in future Online Advisory Boards
A Highly Convenient Platform
72% of physicians participated in Within3 sessions during gaps in their busy work days